Resumes can be tricky if you have not have to use one in a while – Follow these 5 Resume Tips for what employers want to see!
1. Make sure to include all your contact information at the top of your resume. Be sure to include your address, phone number, cell phone number and e-mail address. Double check to make sure all the information is correct (no transposed numbers etc.).
2. List your experiences starting with the most recent. Be sure to include dates of employment, job titles and job duties.
3. Write your job duties and career achievements clearly and succinctly. Bullet points are a clear, concise way to convey information.
4. Check and double-check your resume for grammar and typographical errors. Don’t assume that spell checker will catch everything.
5. Always be truthful about the information you put on your resume.