Elite financial firm seeks a temporary Campus Recruiting Coordinator!
Hourly Wage: $20.00 – $25.00
With over 20-locations, this premier financial firm is looking to hire a professional who will thrive on the HR Recruiting Team! As the Campus Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition team. If you are a professional who can collaborate, think critically, have a growth mindset, and are result focused – this role is for you. This is a once in a lifetime role that will bring experience and training like no other. Call our office today for immediate consideration (503) 212-0000.
- Schedule phone, video, on-campus and in-office interviews
- Create interview itineraries, facilitate travel, and coordinate debrief meetings with the interview team
- Monitor the applicant tracking system and provide candidate management support to ensure quality data is maintained and compliance requirements are met
- Source candidates and review resumes when necessary
- Post external job descriptions to select job boards and various career sites
- Prepare and send correspondence to candidates during the recruitment process
- Initiate candidate background checks and monitor status
- Schedule, coordinate, and assist with planning efforts for various meetings, programs, and events
- Attend recruiting meetings as requested for specific hiring needs
- Associate degree or related experience required; Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in HR or related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience required
- Experience with recruiting systems/tools; ATS or VMS
- Ability to travel as needed; 20% – Gas & Mileage reimbursed
- Overtime hours may be required
Employee Benefits with Emerald Staffing!
- Weekly pay – every Friday via available Direct Deposit
- Online timecard availability & Online employee portal
- Upon benefit eligibility Kaiser Health Plan will be available through co-employer/employee sponsorship
- When eligible, Emerald Staffing adheres to Oregon Sick Leave Policies
- OregonSaves Retirement Plan option after invitational period
Location: Portland, Ore.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (Full Time, Overtime)
Placement Type: Temporary (6 months)
Established in 1978, Emerald Staffing, Inc. is the Portland area’s most reliable, locally-owned staffing firm. Our office in Lake Oswego, Oregon offers an authentic balance of professional service and essential marketplace knowledge.
Job Number: 140525
To apply for this position contact: