One of Portland’s largest property management groups seeks a part-time Maintenance Janitor at their Hayden Island property!
Hourly Wage: $15.00 – $17.00/DOE
As a well-established property management group, they pride themselves on customer service and maintaining beautiful properties all over Portland. As their on-site Janitor at their Hayden Island building, you will be responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep of the property. As the Janitor, you will be responsible for cleaning common areas, maintaining & stocking restrooms, emptying trash receptacles, vacuuming & sweeping, and touching up paint work as needed. Jennifer is scheduling interviews ASAP! Call 503.212.0000. or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Reliable Transportation
- 6 months of janitorial-like experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Pass criminal background check
- Clean Federal drug screen
Employee Benefits with Emerald Staffing!
- Weekly pay – every Friday via available Direct Deposit
- Online timecard availability & Online employee portal
- Upon benefit eligibility Kaiser Health Plan will be available through co-employer/employee sponsorship
- When eligible, Emerald Staffing adheres to Oregon Sick Leave Policies
- OregonSaves Retirement Plan option after invitational period
- Independent workplace
- One property to maintain (no travel!)
- Stable and consistent schedule
Location: Portland, Ore.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (7:30am to 4:30pm)
Placement Type: Temp to Hire
Established in 1978, Emerald Staffing, Inc. is the Portland area’s most reliable, locally-owned staffing firm. Our office in Lake Oswego, Oregon offers an authentic balance of professional service and essential marketplace knowledge.
Job Number: 140440
To apply for this position contact: