Specialty medical network seeks Medical Assistant to join their Sherwood team!
Hourly Wage: $16.00 – $18.00
As one of the top Urology clinics’ in Portland, this satellite office is looking to bring on a medical professional to help in Sherwood! This busy practice provides comprehensive diagnoses, treatment, surgery, and aftercare for all adult & pediatric urologic conditions. As the Medical Assistant, you will be rooming patients, taking vitals, using proper sterilizing techniques, prepping trays for minor procedures, assisting in procedures, triaging patient calls, assisting with catheters and catheter changes, while making sure the physician stays on schedule. If you want to join an energetic, fast-growing, successful medical clinic, call us today to schedule an interview!
- Must be credentialed through NCCT, AAMA, or RMA
- At least 1-year recent experience as a Medical Assistant (preferably in specialty)
- Familiar with EMR (Athena)
Employee Benefits with Emerald Staffing!
- Weekly pay – every Friday via available Direct Deposit
- Online time card availability & Online employee portal
- Upon benefit eligibility Kaiser Health Plan will be available through co-employer/employee sponsorship
- When eligible, Emerald Staffing adheres to Oregon Sick Leave Policies
- OregonSaves Retirement Plan option after invitational period
Location: Sherwood, Ore.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm)
Placement Type: Temp to Hire
Established in 1978, Emerald Staffing, Inc. is the Portland area’s most reliable, locally-owned staffing firm. Our office in Lake Oswego, Oregon offers an authentic balance of professional service and essential marketplace knowledge.
Job Number: 140490
To apply for this position contact: