Specialty medical clinic specializing in Gastroenterology seeks Endoscopic Tech to join their Southwest Portland team!
Hourly Wage: $17.73
With over 60 providers, this specialty clinic excels in everything from colon cancer to getting to the bottom of heartburn and other digestive related diseases. The doctors at this clinic are specifically trained to care for diseases of the esophagus, stomach, liver, colon, intestines, and gallbladder. Getting this role, you would be surrounded by medical innovation! As the Endoscopic Tech, you will be responsible for cleaning endoscopy scopes, cleaning and making beds, and taking the lead on infection control in the scope reprocessing rooms. If this sounds like a role you would enjoy, call our office to schedule an interview for immediate consideration!
- Experience as Endoscopy Technician or Medical Assistant preferred
- Current CPR/BLS within 60 days of hire (ACLS may be required by specialty)
- Candidates with Internal Medicine or GI experience preferred
- Prior EMR experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Strong commitment to patient care and privacy guidelines
Employee Benefits with Emerald Staffing!
- Weekly pay – every Friday via available Direct Deposit
- Online time card availability & Online employee portal
- Upon benefit eligibility Kaiser Health Plan will be available through co-employer/employee sponsorship
- When eligible, Emerald Staffing adheres to Oregon Sick Leave Policies
- OregonSaves Retirement Plan option after invitational period
Location: Portland, Ore.
Schedule: Varies – 4/10’s (Day Shift)
Placement Type: Temp to Hire
Established in 1978, Emerald Staffing, Inc. is the Portland area’s most reliable, locally-owned staffing firm. Our office in Lake Oswego, Oregon offers an authentic balance of professional service and essential marketplace knowledge.
Job Number: 140502
To apply for this position contact: