Oregon City Pediatric clinic seeks a Medical Receptionist to join their dedicated team!
Hourly Wage: $15.00
Primary care home for pediatric patients is looking to bring on a Medical Receptionist! You will be joining a team of Care Coordinators, Referral Specialists, Behavioral Health Specialists, and primary care providers. Together, you will give the best care possible! As the Front Desk Receptionist, you will be the point of contact/face of the clinic. Your daily tasks will consist of; checking patients in, answering incoming phone calls, collecting co-pays, verifying insurance, prior authorizations, completing reminder calls, and rescheduling appointments as needed. After your initial training period, it will be required to travel to Canby as needed. If you want to get your foot in the door at a medical clinic, this opportunity would be perfect for you. Call our office for immediate consideration! (503) 212-0000
- Comfortable with multi-line phone systems
- Tech-savvy, will train on Intergy EMR
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
Employee Benefits with Emerald Staffing!
- Weekly pay – every Friday via available Direct Deposit
- Online timecard availability & Online employee portal
- Upon benefit eligibility Kaiser Health Plan will be available through co-employer/employee sponsorship
- When eligible, Emerald Staffing adheres to Oregon Sick Leave Policies
- OregonSaves Retirement Plan option after invitational period
Location: Oregon City, Ore.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm), will need to work one half day (8:30am to 12:30pm) every 4th Saturday after initial training period
Placement Type: Temp to Hire
Established in 1978, Emerald Staffing, Inc. is the Portland area’s most reliable, locally-owned staffing firm. Our office in Lake Oswego, Oregon offers an authentic balance of professional service and essential marketplace knowledge.
Job Number: 140529
To apply for this position contact: