Oregon’s largest nephrology clinic seeks a Medical Assistant to join their extremely busy and driven team!
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00/Hour
As the largest nephrology clinic, this role is not just the standard medical assistant role. This network of clinics has over 30 physicians spanning 6 locations. Being that this clinic is very busy, the medical assistant will be trained in every area – including front office tasks. Being able to assist in front office and back office tasks helps the clinic run more soundly. You will be joining a great team who is driven, dedicated, and collaborative. If you like being apart of a tight-knit team, call Jennifer to hear more about this outstanding clinic!
- Front & back office tasks
- Prep charts
- Answer phones & triage calls
- Check in & out patients
- Light scheduling
- Medical assistant diploma
- Certification through AAMA/NCCT/RMA (preferred) if not certified required to become certified within 90 days of employment
- 1+ years of recent medical assisting experience (if less, externship required)
- 1+ month experience with EMR
What You’ll Get!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – after 90 days
- Insurance is 100 % paid for employee and dependents
- Vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) after one year
Location: Beaverton, Ore.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm)
Placement Type: Direct Hire
Established in 1978, Emerald Staffing, Inc. is the Portland area’s most reliable, locally-owned staffing firm. Our office in Lake Oswego, Oregon offers an authentic balance of professional service and essential marketplace knowledge.
Job Number: 140415
To apply for this position contact: