Specialty network clinic specializing in ENT seeks Medical Assistant to join their Portland team!
Hourly Wage: $17.00 – $23.00
As Portland’s top ENT practice, this innovative team is looking for a Medical Assistant with their certification and experience! This specialty practice handles allergy testing, audiology service, maintenance and fitting digital hearing aids, endocrine surgery, and some limited cosmetic surgical procedures. As the Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for scheduling appointments, checking patients in, answering phone triages, rooming patients, obtaining vitals, assisting the physicians, and other duties as assigned. This team is looking for a professional with a great attitude and confidence with both medical assisting and medical front office. We would love to meet you, and so would our client! Call Mary for immediate consideration!
- Minimum of 1-year prior experience as a Medical Assistant preferred
- Certification through national agency such as AAMA or NCCT required
- Prior EMR experience strongly preferred
- Fluency in a second language preferred
Employee Benefits with Emerald Staffing!
- Weekly pay – every Friday via available Direct Deposit
- Online time card availability & Online employee portal
- Upon benefit eligibility Kaiser Health Plan will be available through co-employer/employee sponsorship
- When eligible, Emerald Staffing adheres to Oregon Sick Leave Policies
- OregonSaves Retirement Plan option after invitational period
Location: Portland, Ore.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm)
Placement Type: Temp to Hire
Established in 1978, Emerald Staffing, Inc. is the Portland area’s most reliable, locally-owned staffing firm. Our office in Lake Oswego, Oregon offers an authentic balance of professional service and essential marketplace knowledge.
Job Number: 140501
To apply for this position contact: